Version 3.0 of Morrowind Overhaul has been released. It can be acquired here.
- An awesome (super, ultra, extra) auto-installer almost fully automated,
- An incredibly useful Options program that can auto-change everything for you at any moment (like changing options to improve the performance, changing options to suit your tastes, etc),
- A LOT of bugfixes (all the known problems are now fixed),
- New options to choose from and new mods are now included,
- A LOT of mods have been updated,
- Improvements on the performance of the game,
- Cleaner package resulting in less space used,
- More detailed documentation explaining how to tweak the package and improve performances.
“All the known problems are now fixed” must be a very satisfying sentence for any programmer. A number of changes appear to be aimed at making the whole thing more user-friendly and more efficient, so now would be a good time to try it out if you have yet to do so.